*UPDATE* now the entry has a title :)
Well, I can't make a title for this entry because the computer isn't letting me. But if I was able to make a title for this entry I would call it "Things Fall Apart" because right now it feels like everything is. Not because I want to copy Chinua Achebe.
I don't really want to go into detail about all the things that are, in my opinion, going wrong right now. But I will say that for the first time in my life I'm just letting myself be unhappy. I'm not trying to ignore my feelings but spending time with other people or by listening to music or watching TV. I'm not making inappropriate jokes to cover up uncomfortable emotions. I'm not trying to play down my unhappiness or rationalize it so that other people will think I'm OK. I'm just being.
I'm unhappy and I'm letting myself feel that for the first time.
Now the question is: when will this go away?
The summation of these feelings: this sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment