I think it's safe to say that we're all having a better day than Lindsay Lohan. Sure my tank top that I'm wearing underneath my dress is riding up, but I wasn't arrested for DUI/Cocaine possession. Perspective is a great thing, isn't it?
So my interview yesterday went pretty well, I think. I got there right on time. I didn't get lost. I had luckily NOT worn my polka-dot dress so I didn't end up matching my interviewer who was wearing a polka-dot dress (phew). I answered the questions I was posed thoughtfully and quickly...
The job itself seems really interesting. I'd get great benefits and a good vacation package including free health care, 12 vacation days and 4 personal days. Plus they have summer hours, 9:30-5:30 Monday-Thursday and NO WORK Friday. The people who interviewed me were really nie, and I felt comfortable right away. I could definitely picture myself working there...
1-2 weeks and I'll find out, either way.
I'm on page 630 of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'. I wish I'd had enough foresight to start coughing last Thursday or Friday and then call in sick yesterday to finish the book. I guess I'm not that great at planning ahead.
Tonight: exercise class, reading 'Harry Potter', putting away 4 loads of laundry, cleaning the house before my mom (great...) gets home tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment