Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Some things I've done

Sitting in a Ben Sherman skirt, silver flats, listening to light fixtures being changed, wondering if my hair is still sticking out, wiping off seeds of pumpernickel-that is how you would find me right now if you walked into my office.

I woke up this morning really wishing for a middle-of-the-week day off like last week. But I wasn't so lucky. For getting up on time and putting an effort into my appearance today, 'The Today Show' rewarded me by interviewing Daniel Radcliffe (from the 'Harry Potter' movies) right before I had to leave for work. Usually the save the "good stuff" til the 8:30 or 9:00 a.m. time slots. But not today!

So, things are hard but life goes on. After having a crying marathon on Sunday and Monday, I feel better today. Jobs will come, people will leave, it will be uncomfortably hot outside, I will feel tired when I wake up but that's OK. This is "character building", or at least that's what a few people have told me. I believe them though. My character is building. Like Jenga!

Well, I've been really into drawing grafitti on facebook lately (mostly to take my mind off things) and here are some of the prettier things I've done:

No comments: