...are hard to wear. If I don't wear them tight enough they fall enough, but if they're too tight they cut up the backs of my feet. What's a girl to do?
It finally rained here and took away all the humidity. This morning when I walked out of the front door to head to work (I'm always so eager to get out of the house in the morning...it's like I've forgotten what I'm heading to) I was cold. Imagine that! Nevertheless, I didn't take a cardigan to work with me and now I'm shivering a bit. If I let myself be cold for a bit maybe I'll appreciate the sticky, muggyness of real summer when it comes back. Or maybe I won't. The grass is always greener...
I was reminded how lucky I am when I received a friendly package in the mail yesterday. What did I do to deserve such great friends? I know we're not going to be together for a while but if I can just hold on to this feeling of "togetherness" then maybe the next few weeks, months, years won't be so hard. I know I will, but I don't want to forget this feeling. I don't want to doubt this feeling either. I want to feel like the people I care about are close but it's hard to do that when they're far away.
And now my two days of boredom at work have been taken away from me. I get to edit the contacts in outlook that I already edited in excel. If only I could listen to music while I did this crap. crapitty crap crap.
Tonight: "A Midsummers Night Dream" with my nana. I am so chic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment