I guess it's time for an update, though not much needs to be updated. Still working at Jackson-Lewis? check. Still living in Stamford for the summer? check. Still went to DC last weekend? check. Still don't have a job? check. Still don't have an apartment? check. Carol is still sick? check. Still shopping too much? check. Still loving my kittens? check check. (there's two of them...) Still going to my mom's exercise class? check. Ok. Enough of that old news. Let's see if I can think of some new news.
Favorite TV show: The Office.
Favorite speech impediment: The stutter, which I see-see-seem to be developing.
Favorite article of clothing: blue/white pin stripe bermuda shorts from Target (I'm not one of those people that says 'tar-jhay' in an attempt to make it sound classier. TarGET is what it is.)
Favorite day of the week: Friday because there's a strong sense of promise.
Favorite song to sing-a-long to in the car: HelloGoodbye "Here In Your Arms."
Favorite eye: The right one because it opens right away when I wake up. Mr. left, on the other hand, hits snooze.
Favorite website to waste time to: PerezHilton.com (<3s)
Favorite 'Today' show correspondant: Ann Curie (if that's how you spell her name)
Favorite time of the day: Bed Time. YES! YES! YES!
I guess that's all for now.
1 comment:
ooh! a new entry!
Post a Comment