So, I have started a new blog. I don't want to say that I've 'started a blog' since I currently have three other blogs: one with my sister, one with xanga (that I haven't updated in a while, but used to write in daily), and one with livejournal (that I basically wrote to keep in touch with one of my friends...).
But this is a new start.
And I guess it kind of makes sense to start a 'new' blog since I'm about to start a 'new' chapter in my life! How corny...and this is only the beginning.
I was having a rough couple of days, feeling stressed about any/all of the following: graduation, finding a job, finding an apartment for next year, money, papers I have due, readings I have due, friends that are frustrating me at the moment...and now I'm suddenly back.
I can contribute my renewed spirit to: having a bitchfest at work today, eating good pad thai for lunch, and getting a 94 on a news story assignment I had for class. It was a pretty good day.
I don't really have anything else to say at this moment, so I'll insert a quote from 1984 that I found, and like, and reminds of me this documentary, "Invisible Children", that I saw on Saturday.
"It was curious to think that the sky was the same for everybody in Eurasia or Eastasia as well as here. And the people under the sky were also very much the same
Everywhere, all over the world, hundreds or thousands of millions of people just like this People. Ignorant of one another's existence, held apart by walls of hatred and lies and yet almost exactly the same. People who had never learned to think but were storing up in their hearts and bellies and muscles the power that would one day overturn the world."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congratulations on the 94! and i like new beginnings. they are often promising and are never really let downs, since after a let down you can always start a new beginning!
Post a Comment